SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXT), the global leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) silicon and software connectivity solutions enabling emerging data center architectures, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss first quarter financial results and the company's business outlook on Monday, April 22, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. (PT), following the release of the company's financial results. David Raun, PLX® chief executive officer, and Arthur Whipple, PLX chief financial officer, will host the conference call.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available through the Investor Relations section of the PLX Website at www.plxtech.com/investors, which also can be heard live via telephone at (866) 318-8612, using access code 29370619. International callers may dial +1 (617) 399-5131.
A recorded replay of this webcast will be available on the PLX Website beginning 4:00 p.m. (PT) on April 22, 2013, through 11:59 p.m. (PT) on April 29, 2013. To listen to the replay via telephone, call (888) 286-8010 and use access code 89523400. International callers may dial +1 (617) 801-6888.
PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXT), based in Sunnyvale, Calif., USA, is the industry-leading global provider of semiconductor-based PCI Express connectivity solutions primarily targeting enterprise data center markets. The company develops innovative software-enriched silicon that enables product differentiation, reliable interoperability and superior performance. Visit PLX on plxtech.com, technology">LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
PLX Technology and the PLX Technology logo are registered trademarks of PLX Technology, Inc.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.