SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXT), the global leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) silicon and software connectivity solutions enabling emerging data center architectures, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss first quarter financial results and the company's business outlook on Monday, April 22, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. (PT), following the release of the company's financial results. David Raun, PLX® chief executive officer, and Arthur Whipple, PLX chief financial officer, will host the conference call.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available through the Investor Relations section of the PLX Website at www.plxtech.com/investors, which also can be heard live via telephone at (866) 318-8612, using access code 29370619. International callers may dial +1 (617) 399-5131.
A recorded replay of this webcast will be available on the PLX Website beginning 4:00 p.m. (PT) on April 22, 2013, through 11:59 p.m. (PT) on April 29, 2013. To listen to the replay via telephone, call (888) 286-8010 and use access code 89523400. International callers may dial +1 (617) 801-6888.
PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXT), based in Sunnyvale, Calif., USA, is the industry-leading global provider of semiconductor-based PCI Express connectivity solutions primarily targeting enterprise data center markets. The company develops innovative software-enriched silicon that enables product differentiation, reliable interoperability and superior performance. Visit PLX on plxtech.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
PLX Technology and the PLX Technology logo are registered trademarks of PLX Technology, Inc.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer