CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Kirrin Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KYM) announces that all of its directors and officers have resigned their positions effective as of today. These resignations were an anticipated event in Kirrin's announcement on February 27, 2013 that operational activities had been discontinued.
Kirrin no longer meets the requirements of TSX Venture Exchange Policy 3.1 and trading in the Company's shares is expected be suspended imminently.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kirrin Resources Inc.
Derek J Moran
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana