CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Kirrin Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KYM) announces that all of its directors and officers have resigned their positions effective as of today. These resignations were an anticipated event in Kirrin's announcement on February 27, 2013 that operational activities had been discontinued.
Kirrin no longer meets the requirements of TSX Venture Exchange Policy 3.1 and trading in the Company's shares is expected be suspended imminently.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kirrin Resources Inc.
Derek J Moran
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms