CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Kirrin Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KYM) announces that all of its directors and officers have resigned their positions effective as of today. These resignations were an anticipated event in Kirrin's announcement on February 27, 2013 that operational activities had been discontinued.
Kirrin no longer meets the requirements of TSX Venture Exchange Policy 3.1 and trading in the Company's shares is expected be suspended imminently.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kirrin Resources Inc.
Derek J Moran
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation