CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Kirrin Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KYM) announces that all of its directors and officers have resigned their positions effective as of today. These resignations were an anticipated event in Kirrin's announcement on February 27, 2013 that operational activities had been discontinued.
Kirrin no longer meets the requirements of TSX Venture Exchange Policy 3.1 and trading in the Company's shares is expected be suspended imminently.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kirrin Resources Inc.
Derek J Moran
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go