CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Kirrin Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KYM) announces that all of its directors and officers have resigned their positions effective as of today. These resignations were an anticipated event in Kirrin's announcement on February 27, 2013 that operational activities had been discontinued.
Kirrin no longer meets the requirements of TSX Venture Exchange Policy 3.1 and trading in the Company's shares is expected be suspended imminently.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kirrin Resources Inc.
Derek J Moran
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs