MEXICO CITY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) (BMV: KOFL)
Invites you to participate in its conference call, including a question-and-answer session, to discuss First Quarter 2013 results.
The call will be held on:
Friday, April 19, 2013
11:00 hrs Eastern Time
10:00 hrs Mexico City Time
It will be conducted by:
Mr. Hector Treviño, Chief Financial Officer and, Mr. Jose Castro, Head of Investor Relations.
Coca-Cola FEMSA's First Quarter 2013 financial results, will be released on April 19, 2013, before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial:
Domestic U.S.: 888-339-2688
Alternatively, participants can log into http://www.coca-colafemsa.com for a live audio webcast of the conference call.
If you are unable to participate live, an instant replay of the conference call will be available through April 25, 2013. To listen to the replay please dial: Domestic U.S.: 888-286-8010 or International: 617-801-6888. Passcode: 66144246
(5255) 1519-5120 / 5121
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists