MEXICO CITY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/13 -- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) (BMV: KOFL)
Invites you to participate in its conference call, including a question-and-answer session, to discuss First Quarter 2013 results.
The call will be held on:
Friday, April 19, 2013
11:00 hrs Eastern Time
10:00 hrs Mexico City Time
It will be conducted by:
Mr. Hector Treviño, Chief Financial Officer and, Mr. Jose Castro, Head of Investor Relations.
Coca-Cola FEMSA's First Quarter 2013 financial results, will be released on April 19, 2013, before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial:
Domestic U.S.: 888-339-2688
Alternatively, participants can log into http://www.coca-colafemsa.com for a live audio webcast of the conference call.
If you are unable to participate live, an instant replay of the conference call will be available through April 25, 2013. To listen to the replay please dial: Domestic U.S.: 888-286-8010 or International: 617-801-6888. Passcode: 66144246
(5255) 1519-5120 / 5121
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips