LUXEMBOURG -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Tenaris S.A. (NYSE: TS) (BAE: TS) (BMV: TS) (MILAN: TEN) ("Tenaris") announces that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The annual report can be downloaded from the SEC website at www.sec.gov and from Tenaris's website at www.tenaris.com/investors. Holders of Tenaris's shares and ADSs, and any other interested parties, may request a hard copy of the annual report, free of charge, thorugh our website at http://ir.tenaris.com/investorkit.cfm.
Tenaris is a leading global supplier of steel tubes and related services for the world's energy industry and certain other industrial applications.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con