TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- North American Palladium Ltd. ("NAP" or the "Company") (TSX: PDL)(NYSE MKT: PAL) announced today that Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") and Glass Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis"), two leading independent proxy advisory firms, have recommended to their respective institutional clients that they vote in favour of all the resolutions to be considered at NAP's annual and special meeting of shareholders to be held on May 9, 2013 in Toronto.
ISS and Glass Lewis are recognized as leading independent proxy and corporate governance advisory firms whose recommendations are relied upon by many major institutional investment firms, mutual and pension funds and other institutional shareholders throughout North America.
Shareholders are encouraged to submit their proxies in support of the proposed resolutions prior to the May 7, 2013, 10:30 a.m. ET proxy vote deadline. Shareholders who have questions or require assistance voting their shares should contact the Company's proxy solicitor, Phoenix Advisory Partners, LLC, toll-free at 1-800-845-1507.
About North American Palladium
NAP is an established precious metals producer that has been operating its flagship Lac des Iles mine (LDI) located in Ontario, Canada since 1993. LDI is one of only two primary producers of palladium in the world, and is currently undergoing a major expansion to increase production and reduce cash costs per ounce. NAP operates with the vision of becoming a low cost mid-tier precious metals producer. The Company's shares trade on the NYSE MKT under the symbol PAL and on the TSX under the symbol PDL.
North American Palladium Ltd.
Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms