Nickelodeon's live-action comedy series Big Time Rush kicks off season four on Thursday, May 2, at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).
According to a release, created by Scott Fellows (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide) and produced in partnership with Sony Music, this season finds best friends Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena and Logan Henderson, recording music for their third studio album and preparing for the launch of their next world tour. The guys quickly discover that the music landscape has become more competitive and the pressure to stay relevant proves tougher than ever. Big Time Rush airs regularly Thursdays at 8 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon.
Recording artist Gavin DeGraw joins Big Time Rush during the season premiere, "Big Time Invasion," where the guys must stop the invasion of a British boy band. Concerned that Gustavo is spread too thin, they try to hire a top music manager and when they are unable to agree, a rift quickly escalates within the band.
Big Time Rush is set to release their third album, 24/seven, in June.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters