Nickelodeon's live-action comedy series Big Time Rush kicks off season four on Thursday, May 2, at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).
According to a release, created by Scott Fellows (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide) and produced in partnership with Sony Music, this season finds best friends Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena and Logan Henderson, recording music for their third studio album and preparing for the launch of their next world tour. The guys quickly discover that the music landscape has become more competitive and the pressure to stay relevant proves tougher than ever. Big Time Rush airs regularly Thursdays at 8 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon.
Recording artist Gavin DeGraw joins Big Time Rush during the season premiere, "Big Time Invasion," where the guys must stop the invasion of a British boy band. Concerned that Gustavo is spread too thin, they try to hire a top music manager and when they are unable to agree, a rift quickly escalates within the band.
Big Time Rush is set to release their third album, 24/seven, in June.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March