TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, at close of business on May 2, 2013.
A conference call to discuss those results will be held on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Toronto time) which can be accessed by dialing (416) 340-8410 or toll free 866-225-2055. Please call 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
If you have any teleconferencing questions, please call Andre La Rosa at (416) 749-0314.
There will also be a rebroadcast of the call available by dialing (905) 694-9451 or toll free 800-408-3053 (conference id - 4555837#). The rebroadcast will be available until May 17, 2013.
The common shares of Martinrea trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MRE".
Martinrea International Inc.
Fred Di Tosto
Chief Financial Officer
(289) 982-3001 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder