TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, at close of business on May 2, 2013.
A conference call to discuss those results will be held on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Toronto time) which can be accessed by dialing (416) 340-8410 or toll free 866-225-2055. Please call 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
If you have any teleconferencing questions, please call Andre La Rosa at (416) 749-0314.
There will also be a rebroadcast of the call available by dialing (905) 694-9451 or toll free 800-408-3053 (conference id - 4555837#). The rebroadcast will be available until May 17, 2013.
The common shares of Martinrea trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MRE".
Martinrea International Inc.
Fred Di Tosto
Chief Financial Officer
(289) 982-3001 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market