TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE) today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, at close of business on May 2, 2013.
A conference call to discuss those results will be held on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Toronto time) which can be accessed by dialing (416) 340-8410 or toll free 866-225-2055. Please call 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call.
If you have any teleconferencing questions, please call Andre La Rosa at (416) 749-0314.
There will also be a rebroadcast of the call available by dialing (905) 694-9451 or toll free 800-408-3053 (conference id - 4555837#). The rebroadcast will be available until May 17, 2013.
The common shares of Martinrea trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MRE".
Martinrea International Inc.
Fred Di Tosto
Chief Financial Officer
(289) 982-3001 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today