Household goods trendsetter Martha Stewart admitted she got halfway through
creating a Match.com dating profile to find a new relationship.
In an appearance on NBC's "Today" to discuss her latest book, "Living the Good Long Life," she got candid about her interest in dating.
She said she created a Match.com profile but didn't finish it.
"I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible," she said in an interview with Matt Lauer scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stewart, 71, said she would have used her real name on the profile because "I want to do my real thing."
She admitted she hasn't had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
"I haven't found the next Mr. Right," she said, adding, "Oh yeah, I love dating."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign