Household goods trendsetter Martha Stewart admitted she got halfway through
creating a Match.com dating profile to find a new relationship.
In an appearance on NBC's "Today" to discuss her latest book, "Living the Good Long Life," she got candid about her interest in dating.
She said she created a Match.com profile but didn't finish it.
"I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible," she said in an interview with Matt Lauer scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stewart, 71, said she would have used her real name on the profile because "I want to do my real thing."
She admitted she hasn't had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
"I haven't found the next Mr. Right," she said, adding, "Oh yeah, I love dating."
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week