Household goods trendsetter Martha Stewart admitted she got halfway through
creating a Match.com dating profile to find a new relationship.
In an appearance on NBC's "Today" to discuss her latest book, "Living the Good Long Life," she got candid about her interest in dating.
She said she created a Match.com profile but didn't finish it.
"I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible," she said in an interview with Matt Lauer scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stewart, 71, said she would have used her real name on the profile because "I want to do my real thing."
She admitted she hasn't had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
"I haven't found the next Mr. Right," she said, adding, "Oh yeah, I love dating."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry