Household goods trendsetter Martha Stewart admitted she got halfway through
creating a Match.com dating profile to find a new relationship.
In an appearance on NBC's "Today" to discuss her latest book, "Living the Good Long Life," she got candid about her interest in dating.
She said she created a Match.com profile but didn't finish it.
"I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible," she said in an interview with Matt Lauer scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stewart, 71, said she would have used her real name on the profile because "I want to do my real thing."
She admitted she hasn't had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
"I haven't found the next Mr. Right," she said, adding, "Oh yeah, I love dating."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy