Household goods trendsetter Martha Stewart admitted she got halfway through
creating a Match.com dating profile to find a new relationship.
In an appearance on NBC's "Today" to discuss her latest book, "Living the Good Long Life," she got candid about her interest in dating.
She said she created a Match.com profile but didn't finish it.
"I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible," she said in an interview with Matt Lauer scheduled to air Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stewart, 71, said she would have used her real name on the profile because "I want to do my real thing."
She admitted she hasn't had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
"I haven't found the next Mr. Right," she said, adding, "Oh yeah, I love dating."
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean