Television journalist Maria Shriver is returning to US television network NBC as a special anchor covering women's issues nine years after leaving the network when her then husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, was elected governor of California.
Shriver (57) will appear on various NBC networks, including CNBC, MSNBC and NBC Sports. Shriver left NBC in 2004 when she became the first lady of California, NBC said in a statement yesterday.
Shriver, the niece of slain US president John F Kennedy, filed for divorce from Schwarzenegger in 2011 after he admitted to fathering a child with a housekeeper. - (Reuters)
(c) 2013 Irish Times. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List