The Dallas Federal Reserve Bank said the growth in Texas manufacturing
production was flat in April.
The district bank's monthly production index in the state dropped sharply from 9.9 to negative 0.5, a near-zero figure that indicated nearly imperceptible movement.
The critical new-orders index behaved similarly, dropping from 14 to minus 4.9.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say