The Dallas Federal Reserve Bank said the growth in Texas manufacturing
production was flat in April.
The district bank's monthly production index in the state dropped sharply from 9.9 to negative 0.5, a near-zero figure that indicated nearly imperceptible movement.
The critical new-orders index behaved similarly, dropping from 14 to minus 4.9.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks