The Dallas Federal Reserve Bank said the growth in Texas manufacturing
production was flat in April.
The district bank's monthly production index in the state dropped sharply from 9.9 to negative 0.5, a near-zero figure that indicated nearly imperceptible movement.
The critical new-orders index behaved similarly, dropping from 14 to minus 4.9.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California