The Dallas Federal Reserve Bank said the growth in Texas manufacturing
production was flat in April.
The district bank's monthly production index in the state dropped sharply from 9.9 to negative 0.5, a near-zero figure that indicated nearly imperceptible movement.
The critical new-orders index behaved similarly, dropping from 14 to minus 4.9.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill