The Dallas Federal Reserve Bank said the growth in Texas manufacturing
production was flat in April.
The district bank's monthly production index in the state dropped sharply from 9.9 to negative 0.5, a near-zero figure that indicated nearly imperceptible movement.
The critical new-orders index behaved similarly, dropping from 14 to minus 4.9.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week