TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Latin American Minerals Inc. (TSX VENTURE: LAT)(OTCQX: LATNF) (the "Company") announces that it has granted incentive stock options to its directors, officers, employees and consultants to purchase up to a total of 4,075,000 common shares at an exercise price of $0.15 per share, vesting over twelve months in accordance with the Company's stock option plan, and subject to a term of five years.
Following the current stock option grant, the Company will have 93,403,504 shares issued and outstanding, 9,302,000 options and 9,683,000 warrants for a fully diluted share capitalization of 112,388,504.
About the Company:
Latin American Minerals Inc. is a mineral exploration company whose core projects include the Company's Independencia Mine gold project and its satellite exploration properties, located in the Paso Yobai gold district of Paraguay. In addition to the Paso Yobai properties, the Company is also developing diamond, REE, niobium and base metals projects in South America.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Latin American Minerals Inc.
President and CEO
(1-416) 363-0841 or (1-416) 902-8558
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.