OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- The Honourable Tony Clement, President of the Treasury Board and Minister responsible for FedNor, today welcomed the release of the Auditor General's 2013 Spring Report.
"Our Government is committed to providing effective and efficient programs and services to Canadians," said Minister Clement. "We share the Auditor General's commitment to sound, accountable management of tax dollars and we will continue to take action to improve services and the quality of life for all Canadians."
"The Auditor General's Report points to numerous improvements and good practices across federal departments and agencies."
"The Government of Canada takes the Auditor General's recommendations seriously," said Minister Clement. "In fact, many organizations are already acting on the recommendations."
IF THERE IS A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN ANY PRINTED VERSION AND THE ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THIS NEWS RELEASE, THE ELECTRONIC VERSION WILL PREVAIL.
TTY (telecommunications device for the hearing impaired) - 613 957-9090
This news release is available at www.tbs-sct.gc.ca.
Follow us on Twitter: @TBS_Canada
Office of the President of the Treasury Board
and Minister responsible for FedNor
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant