VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Goldstrike Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: GSR)(PINKSHEETS: APRAF)(FRANKFURT: KCG1) has entered into an agreement with Star Finance GmbH for European investor relations and corporate communications services.
Goldstrike has a significant institutional European shareholder base and trades on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Star Finance (www.star-ir.com), which is a member of StockTeam Germany (www.stockteam-germany.com), will be responsible for the enhancement of the Company's profile in the European investment community, focusing primarily on Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Star Finance is a Swiss company owned by Michael Adams, with offices in Steinhausen, Switzerland and Cologne, Germany. For its services, Star Finance will receive a payment of EUR3,000 per month, to be funded from general working capital. The arrangement will have a twelve month term commencing May 1, 2013, but may be cancelled after the first three months. There is no prior relationship between Star Finance and the Company, and Star Finance has advised that it does not hold any direct or indirect interest in the Company or its securities, or any right to acquire any such an interest. The arrangement with Star Finance is subject to acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Terrence E. King, President and Chief Executive Officer
For further information, please visit Goldstrike's website at www.GoldstrikeResources.com and follow the Company's tweets at Twitter.com/GoldstrikeRes">www.Twitter.com/GoldstrikeRes.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the use of proceeds from the financing, upcoming work programs, etc., which may change materially in the future. Forward-looking statements therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
King James Capital Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court