ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Globus Maritime Limited ("Globus," the "Company," "we," or "our"), (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that the Company's annual report on Form 20-F that contains the Company's audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 was filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and may be found on the Company's website at www.globusmaritime.gr under Investor Relations.
Alternatively, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F, free of charge, by request to Globus' Investor Relations Advisor at:
Capital Link Inc.
230 Park Avenue, Suite 1536
New York, NY 10169 USA
Tel: (+) 1 212 661 7566
About Globus Maritime Limited
Globus is an integrated dry bulk shipping company that provides marine transportation services worldwide and presently owns, operates and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina and other dry bulk cargoes internationally. Globus's subsidiaries own and operate seven vessels with a total carrying capacity of 452,886 DWT and a weighted average age of 6.1 years as of December 31, 2012.
For further information please contact:
Globus Maritime Limited
+30 210 960 8300
Capital Link - New York
+1 212 661 7566
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast