Entertainment Studios, Inc., an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations and owner of eight 24-hour linear HD television networks (CARS.TV, COMEDY.TV, ES.TV, MYDESTINATION.TV, PETS.TV, RECIPE.TV, LEGACY.TV, and JUSTICE CENTRAL.TV) announced its lease of a 75,000 square foot television and film production studio in Culver City, California.
According to a release, the Culver City studio facility is located in an area commonly referred to as the "Hayden Tract." The complex is a production facility.
Entertainment Studios will also retain the Century City corporate headquarters it has occupied for the past 16 years. The corporate headquarters also expanded recently, and now occupies over 20,000 square feet of an entire floor of a Century City high rise office tower.
"This is a huge step forward for Entertainment Studios as we invest in the expansion of our company's production capacity," said Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Studios. "We are now in production on 36 shows, and we are continuously producing content for our eight 24-hour HD cable television networks. Our new studio in Culver City is the perfect facility to accelerate our production output."
The transaction is a multi-million dollar, multi-year lease, and was negotiated by Terence Hill, Principal of BT Equities, Inc. representing Entertainment Studios. Travis Landrum of Industry Partners represented landlord Reisbord Family Investments in the transaction.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean