TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- In accordance with regulatory requirements, Dundee Corporation (TSX: DC.A)(TSX: DC.PR.A) ("Dundee") announces that it has acquired 8,800 units ("Units") of 360 VOX Corporation (the "Company") in a private placement at a price of $1,000 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one convertible unsecured debenture ("Debenture") of the Company in the principal amount of $1,000 and 2,380 common share purchase warrants (each, a "Warrant"), with each Warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase one common share of the Company (a "Warrant Share") at an exercise price of $0.30 per Warrant Share for a period of 36 months from closing, subject to receipt of any prior required regulatory and shareholder approvals. Subject to receipt of any prior required regulatory and shareholder approvals, the principal amount of the Debentures are convertible on or before the date that is five years from the date of issuance (or the business day immediately preceding the date fixed for redemption, as further described in the Company's news release dated April 26, 2013), at the option of the holder, into common shares of the Company at a conversion rate of $0.21 per common share.
Dundee owns 48,028,138 common shares of the Company representing an approximate 18% interest and, assuming the conversion of the Debentures and the exercise of the Warrants, Dundee Corporation would own 110,876,900 common shares of the Company representing an approximate 34% interest.
The position in the Company was acquired for investment purposes and may be increased or decreased in the future as considered appropriate in light of investment criteria, market conditions and other factors and in accordance with the provisions of applicable securities legislation.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight