LITTLETON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Dover Saddlery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOVR) will release its first quarter 2013 results after the market closes on Thursday May 9th, 2013.
Dover Saddlery executives will host a conference call to review results at 4:30pm ET on the same day. Interested parties may access the call by dialing +1-877-712-7037 or may listen to the call live via webcast. To access the webcast please go to http://investor.shareholder.com/DOVR/events.cfm and click on the webcast icon.
About Dover Saddlery, Inc.
Dover Saddlery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOVR) is the leading multichannel retailer of equestrian products in the United States. Founded in 1975 in Wellesley, Massachusetts, by United States Equestrian team members, Dover Saddlery has grown to become The Source® for equestrian products. Dover offers a broad and distinctive selection of competitively priced, brand-name products for horse and rider through catalogs, the Internet and company-owned retail stores. Dover Saddlery, Inc. serves the English rider and through Smith Brothers, the Western rider. The Source®, Dover Saddlery® and Smith Brothers® are registered marks of Dover Saddlery.
For more information, please call 1-978-952-8062 or visit www.DoverSaddlery.com.
Tel 978-952-8062 x218
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks