LITTLETON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Dover Saddlery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOVR) will release its first quarter 2013 results after the market closes on Thursday May 9th, 2013.
Dover Saddlery executives will host a conference call to review results at 4:30pm ET on the same day. Interested parties may access the call by dialing +1-877-712-7037 or may listen to the call live via webcast. To access the webcast please go to http://investor.shareholder.com/DOVR/events.cfm and click on the webcast icon.
About Dover Saddlery, Inc.
Dover Saddlery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DOVR) is the leading multichannel retailer of equestrian products in the United States. Founded in 1975 in Wellesley, Massachusetts, by United States Equestrian team members, Dover Saddlery has grown to become The Source® for equestrian products. Dover offers a broad and distinctive selection of competitively priced, brand-name products for horse and rider through catalogs, the Internet and company-owned retail stores. Dover Saddlery, Inc. serves the English rider and through Smith Brothers, the Western rider. The Source®, Dover Saddlery® and Smith Brothers® are registered marks of Dover Saddlery.
For more information, please call 1-978-952-8062 or visit www.DoverSaddlery.com.
Tel 978-952-8062 x218
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing