CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- CriticalControl Solutions Corp. (TSX: CCZ) will release its first quarter 2013 results via news release, after markets close, on May 8, 2013. A conference call will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. (EST).
President and CEO Alykhan Mamdani and CFO Bruce Byford will discuss CCZ's financial results for the quarter and then take questions from securities analysts, brokers and investors.
To access the conference call by telephone, dial 888-231-8191 or 647-427-7450 (conference ID 64016618). Please connect approximately 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call.
A recording of the conference call will be available until May 23, 2013 by telephone, dial 855-859-2056 (password 64016618).
Financial Statements and Management Discussion and Analysis will also be posted to www.critical control.com and SEDAR after markets close on Wednesday, May 8, 2013.
In a world of escalating globalization, with an increasingly transient workforce, enterprises have difficulty maintaining their knowledge and are forced to focus on their key market advantages to remain competitive. CriticalControl provides these enterprises with secure and cost effective solutions for the completion of document and information intensive business processes through an integrated offering of software, outsourced services and optimized business processes.
CriticalControl Solutions Corp.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today