CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- CriticalControl Solutions Corp. (TSX: CCZ) will release its first quarter 2013 results via news release, after markets close, on May 8, 2013. A conference call will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. (EST).
President and CEO Alykhan Mamdani and CFO Bruce Byford will discuss CCZ's financial results for the quarter and then take questions from securities analysts, brokers and investors.
To access the conference call by telephone, dial 888-231-8191 or 647-427-7450 (conference ID 64016618). Please connect approximately 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call.
A recording of the conference call will be available until May 23, 2013 by telephone, dial 855-859-2056 (password 64016618).
Financial Statements and Management Discussion and Analysis will also be posted to www.critical control.com and SEDAR after markets close on Wednesday, May 8, 2013.
In a world of escalating globalization, with an increasingly transient workforce, enterprises have difficulty maintaining their knowledge and are forced to focus on their key market advantages to remain competitive. CriticalControl provides these enterprises with secure and cost effective solutions for the completion of document and information intensive business processes through an integrated offering of software, outsourced services and optimized business processes.
CriticalControl Solutions Corp.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March