VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Carrus Capital Corporation (TSX VENTURE: CHQ) (the "Company"), would like to welcome Gordon Medland, who has been appointed to the Company's board of directors and Audit Committee.
The Company also announces that, in accordance with the Company's stock option plan, it will grant stock options to certain directors to purchase up to 200,000 common shares exercisable at $0.11, which have a five year term and vest over a year. The Company has also cancelled 80,700 stock options, which were exercisable at a price of $1.10 per share, with expiry dates from October 30, 2013 to October 30, 2014.
The issuance of stock options and the board appointment are subject to exchange approval.
About Carrus Capital Corporation
Carrus Capital Corporation's primary business is the identification of and strategic investment in securities of publicly listed corporations offering capital appreciation potential. Investments will be acquired and held for both short-term gains and long-term capital appreciation, dependent upon the specific investment.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Carrus Capital Corporation
Chief Executive Officer
(604) 760 - 0160
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment