VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/13 -- Carrus Capital Corporation (TSX VENTURE: CHQ) (the "Company"), would like to welcome Gordon Medland, who has been appointed to the Company's board of directors and Audit Committee.
The Company also announces that, in accordance with the Company's stock option plan, it will grant stock options to certain directors to purchase up to 200,000 common shares exercisable at $0.11, which have a five year term and vest over a year. The Company has also cancelled 80,700 stock options, which were exercisable at a price of $1.10 per share, with expiry dates from October 30, 2013 to October 30, 2014.
The issuance of stock options and the board appointment are subject to exchange approval.
About Carrus Capital Corporation
Carrus Capital Corporation's primary business is the identification of and strategic investment in securities of publicly listed corporations offering capital appreciation potential. Investments will be acquired and held for both short-term gains and long-term capital appreciation, dependent upon the specific investment.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Carrus Capital Corporation
Chief Executive Officer
(604) 760 - 0160
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder