NEW HAVEN, CT -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Woodbridge International is pleased to announce the sale of its client, Mitchell-Vance Laboratories, a Guilford, Connecticut-based skincare products manufacturer, to Enaltus, a skincare solutions provider headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia. Enaltus is a portfolio company of HealthEdge Investment Partners, a private equity firm based in Tampa, Florida.
Mitchell-Vance Laboratories develops and markets over-the-counter, professional-grade, topical silicone scar treatments sold through more than 20,000 retailers in the U.S. The Company has an exclusive product line and proprietary silicone formulations, in addition to a well-respected brand and strong market position.
HealthEdge is an operating-oriented private equity firm founded in 2005 that focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry. Enaltus develops and markets several brands of scar treatment products.
Woodbridge's Boston office, led by Brace Carpenter and Tom Hawke, managed the transaction, which was completed within eight months of bringing Mitchell-Vance Laboratories to market.
Woodbridge International, founded in 1993, is an innovative, marketing-driven M&A firm headquartered in New Haven, CT. The firm serves clients from its 10 North American offices and locations in the Netherlands, Mexico, Brazil and Honduras.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
203-389-8400 ext. 201
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence