NEW HAVEN, CT -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Woodbridge International is pleased to announce the sale of its client, Mitchell-Vance Laboratories, a Guilford, Connecticut-based skincare products manufacturer, to Enaltus, a skincare solutions provider headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia. Enaltus is a portfolio company of HealthEdge Investment Partners, a private equity firm based in Tampa, Florida.
Mitchell-Vance Laboratories develops and markets over-the-counter, professional-grade, topical silicone scar treatments sold through more than 20,000 retailers in the U.S. The Company has an exclusive product line and proprietary silicone formulations, in addition to a well-respected brand and strong market position.
HealthEdge is an operating-oriented private equity firm founded in 2005 that focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry. Enaltus develops and markets several brands of scar treatment products.
Woodbridge's Boston office, led by Brace Carpenter and Tom Hawke, managed the transaction, which was completed within eight months of bringing Mitchell-Vance Laboratories to market.
Woodbridge International, founded in 1993, is an innovative, marketing-driven M&A firm headquartered in New Haven, CT. The firm serves clients from its 10 North American offices and locations in the Netherlands, Mexico, Brazil and Honduras.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
203-389-8400 ext. 201
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift