VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Westbridge Energy Corporation (TSX VENTURE: WEB)(FRANKFURT: PUQ1) ("Westbridge" or the "company") announced today that it will host an investor conference call and webcast to discuss recent developments and outlook for 2013 at 11:30 am ET on April 4, 2013.
Mr. Tosan Omatsola, President and Chief Executive Officer, will host the conference call and webcast. To attend, please use the dial in and log in information below.
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013
Time: 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
Conference Line (U.S.): 1-877-317-6776
International Dial-In: 1-412-317-6776
Conference ID: 10026879
Please log in at least 10-minutes before the start time to ensure timely participation.
A playback of the call will be available from 8:00 p.m. ET on April 4, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. ET on May 4, 2013. To listen, call 1-877-344-7529 within the United States or 1-412-317-0088 when calling internationally. Please use the replay pin number 10026879.
About Westbridge Energy Corporation
Westbridge Energy Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and development company with a robust portfolio of oil and gas licenses in the vastly underexplored and highly prospective Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. The licenses cover five blocks (1811B, 1911A rel, 1912B, 1910A rel and 2011A rel) which cover over 21,448 square kilometers and contain over 10,000 line kilometers of high quality 2D seismic data. Westbridge is Operator of the licenses and has an 80% working interest in 1811b and a 75% working interest in the remaining four licenses.
For additional information readers are invited to review additional corporate and property information available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and Westbridge's website at www.westbridgeweb.com.
SVP, Natural Resources
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal