The pro golf video game starring Tiger Woods is taking a trip back through time.
The next installment of Electronic Arts' golf simulation Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 introduces players to the sport's icons.
The key addition is Legends of the Majors, in which players take on the best golfers in history, including Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. Players compete in each golfer's era, complete with classic visuals and the same attire, clubs and specific play styles of each legend. The goal is to beat each player and advance to the next era. It's a solid addition for those wanting to break away from the traditional experience PGA Tour provides, not to mention a great history lesson.
Players can compete as a variety of modern-day golfers, too, but the real joy Tiger Woods PGA Tour provides is through Career Mode. Players create their own golfers and guide them through the amateur circuit to a professional career.
Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Rating: E for Everyone
Score: 3 stars (out of 4)
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama