VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") will release its first quarter 2013 earnings results on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 before market open.
The company will hold an investor conference call to discuss the first quarter 2013 earnings results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific time on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. The conference call dial-in is 416.340.2216 or toll free 866.226.1792, no pass code required. Media are invited to attend on a listen-only basis.
A live audio webcast of the conference call, together with supporting presentation slides, will be available on Teck's website at www.teck.com. The webcast will be archived at www.teck.com until July 22, 2013.
To listen to a post-call recording of the call, dial 905.694.9451 or toll free 800.408.3053 and enter access number 2365559 when prompted. The recording will be available from 2:00 p.m. Pacific time April 23, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. Pacific time May 21, 2013.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK.
Teck Resources Limited - Investor Contact
Vice President, Investor Relations & Strategic Analysis
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say