WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- The Silver Institute will release the 23rd edition of its annual publication on the global silver market, "World Silver Survey," on Wednesday, April 24, at 8:30 am EDT. The Institute will provide an audiocast of the live presentation on the Institute's web site.
Register for the free audiocast here: http://www.silverinstitute.org/site/2013/04/03/register-for-world-silver-survey-2013-audiocast/
"World Silver Survey" is the authoritative publication on the silver market. The 2013 edition will report on all aspects of the 2012 silver market, providing comprehensive detail on demand, supply, investment, and price action. Thomson Reuters GFMS will produce the "World Silver Survey 2013" on behalf of the Silver Institute, which has been publishing the Survey since 1990. Thomson Reuters GFMS is recognized as the world's leading precious metals markets consultancy.
"World Silver Survey 2013" can be pre-ordered at http://www.silverinstitute.org/site/purchase-publications/
The Silver Institute is a nonprofit international industry association headquartered in Washington, D.C. Established in 1971, the Institute serves as the industry's voice in increasing public understanding of the value and many uses of silver.
The Silver Institute
e-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause