NORTHRIDGE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Spring is here and New Year's resolutions are an afterthought. However, it's important to remember to make time for healthy habits. Don't let hectic schedules get in the way of eating well-balanced meals or getting a good night's sleep.
"With spring in the air, we're ready to take on everything the new season has to offer," says registered dietician and best-selling author Dave Grotto. "But, that can also mean proper nutrition might take a back seat when we are always on the go. That's why I've partnered with Nature Made, makers of VitaMelts, a family of great-tasting vitamin supplements that melt smoothly in your mouth and come in natural flavors like creamy vanilla and chocolate mint."
Nature Made® VitaMelts are a unique and convenient way to take your vitamins -- anytime, anywhere because you don't need water and they come in a handy flip-top pack. VitaMelts are available in six natural flavors -- Vitamin C (Juicy Orange), Vitamin D (Creamy Vanilla), Zinc (Honey Lemon), Energy (Mixed Berry), Sleep (Chocolate Mint), and Relax (Green Tea Mint). Remember to talk to your doctor about which supplements are right for your individual needs. For more information, visit Nature Made's Facebook page.
About Nature Made®
Nature Made® vitamins is the number one supplement brand in the food, drug, club and mass channels. Owned by Pharmavite, Nature Made was the first line of dietary supplements to earn a third-party quality seal of approval through the United States Pharmacopeia's Verification Program. The dietary supplement industry is regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission, as well as by government agencies in each of the 50 states. Visit www.NatureMade.com for the latest news and offerings.
Audio-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2274037
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Pharmavite News Bureau
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.