OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- On April 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Improving the New Veterans Charter: The Parliamentary Review. This report officially launches the Office's initiative on the upcoming parliamentary review of the New Veterans Charter.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Media Relations Advisor
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness