OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- On April 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Improving the New Veterans Charter: The Parliamentary Review. This report officially launches the Office's initiative on the upcoming parliamentary review of the New Veterans Charter.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Media Relations Advisor
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering