OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- On April 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Improving the New Veterans Charter: The Parliamentary Review. This report officially launches the Office's initiative on the upcoming parliamentary review of the New Veterans Charter.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Media Relations Advisor
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film