OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- On April 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Improving the New Veterans Charter: The Parliamentary Review. This report officially launches the Office's initiative on the upcoming parliamentary review of the New Veterans Charter.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Media Relations Advisor
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say