OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- On April 4, 2013 the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman will release a report entitled Improving the New Veterans Charter: The Parliamentary Review. This report officially launches the Office's initiative on the upcoming parliamentary review of the New Veterans Charter.
The report will be available online at www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Media representatives are invited to contact the Office in advance to schedule an interview.
Media Relations Advisor
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response