TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Low Volatility U.S. Equity Income Fund (TSX: LVU.UN) has declared its initial distribution in the amount of $0.03954 payable on April 30, 2013 to unitholders of record on April 15, 2013, ex-dividend date of April 11, 2013. This initial distribution is for the month of April, 2013.
For further information, please contact your financial advisor, call our investor relations line at 416.681.3966, toll free at 1.800.725.7172 or visit www.strathbridge.com.
Strathbridge Asset Management Inc.
Vice President, Finance
416.681.3966 or 1.800.725.7172
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree