VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company") -
Highbank recently received a communication from the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Natural Gas requesting more clarification of some of the information contained in the Notice of Work ("NoW") application and a revision to the mining plan, for its Swamp Point North, Portland Canal aggregate project.
To ensure the Ministry concerns are all dealt with as expeditiously as possible, Highbank has re-commissioned Micon International Limited, to work with our consultants and Management team to revise the NoW application, accordingly. Micon previously managed a number of studies for the project including the environmental and bathymetric work and participated in discussions with the First Nations.
The Company is confident that the combined efforts of all parties will result in early completion of the revised application and subsequent approval of the permits and licences.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
Victor N. Bryant
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal