VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company") -
Highbank recently received a communication from the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Natural Gas requesting more clarification of some of the information contained in the Notice of Work ("NoW") application and a revision to the mining plan, for its Swamp Point North, Portland Canal aggregate project.
To ensure the Ministry concerns are all dealt with as expeditiously as possible, Highbank has re-commissioned Micon International Limited, to work with our consultants and Management team to revise the NoW application, accordingly. Micon previously managed a number of studies for the project including the environmental and bathymetric work and participated in discussions with the First Nations.
The Company is confident that the combined efforts of all parties will result in early completion of the revised application and subsequent approval of the permits and licences.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
Victor N. Bryant
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS