TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/03/13 -- BridgingFactor Inc. recently provided a $1,500,000 accounts receivable and inventory facility to a Saskatchewan based company providing parts and supplies to the oil and gas industry.
Kevin Westfall, director at BridgingFactor commented, "The company was experiencing significant growth beyond what their existing financing supported. Our facility helps support their continued growth in the booming Kindersley oil fields."
BridgingFactor provides funding in both the Canadian and American markets. Its product portfolio includes factoring / receivable finance, purchase order and inventory finance, as well as term financing secured by fixed assets. For more information on BridgingFactor, visit www.bridgingfactor.ca.
BridgingFactor is your bridge to cash flow freedom!
Bridging Factor Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response