LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 04/29/13 -- Editors Note: There is an image associated with this press release.
As Gatsby fever hits our screens with its Champagne towers and shimmering wardrobe, has there ever been a better time to celebrate the beginning of the summer season? And what a season it will be - ice clinking in a glass at sundown, diaphanous dresses floating in the warm breeze, candles in the garden and music in every room...
This is the start of that summer, so let's recognise it now, as we're experiencing it, rather than waiting for the memory to fade before we define it.
And who does glamour and luxury better than Harrods? Turn picnics into feasts with our extensive range of the finest treats from our world-famous Food Halls. Choose a wardrobe that steals the spotlight from over 700 of the world's top luxury brands, and dazzle hosts with gifts that get everyone talking. What's more, you can shop straight from our glamorous photoshoot using a new bespoke shoppable video, and choose outfits for any summer occasion from our Gatsby-inspired edit.
To celebrate the launch of The Summer of Now we're hosting a truly modern gathering.
Visit harrods.com/OpeningNight from 4pm - 12am on Wednesday 1st of May for offers, and glamorous prizes such as a weekend trip to New York, an exclusive preview screening of Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby and cocktail masterclasses. Plus, don't miss the chance to win a 1920s-inspired ALICE by Temperley 'Erte' gown from the designer's unreleased AW13 collection.
So what are you waiting for? Celebrate The Summer of Now.
"I like large parties. They're so intimate. At small parties there isn't any privacy."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130429-summerofnowLRG.jpg.
Online Marketing Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks