Nanotech Entertainment announced that its Media division will bring a new NanoTech branded channel, NanoTales, to a variety of platforms including Roku, Samsung SmartTV, iPhone, Android and more.
According to a release, NanoTales will feature illustrated audio books with classic children's stories and fairy tales read by a variety of authors from around the world.
NanoTech Media has partnered with several readers and artists to provide a library of top children's stories. CEO Jeffrey A. Foley said, "We are very excited about this project and bringing the classic stories onto the OTT and IPTV platforms. The NanoTales channel will feature audiobook style readings of classic stories combined with classic illustrations that are synchronized with the stories. Rather than producing animated shorts, we wanted to focus on the story, and not the action. By using illustration techniques pioneered by documentary producers such as Ken Burns, we feel that the story can be enhanced greatly with the addition of these visuals."
Foley closed by saying, "We are excited to be creating a channel focused on classic stories that span the gap of generations, bringing them into the world of technology."
NanoTales is expected to debut on the Roku TV Platform in July of 2013, with other platforms following shortly thereafter.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes