According to ACN: The 16th Festival of the French Cinema, which is annually attended by thousands of fans in Cuba , will open in this South-central province on April 30. The 10-day festival will premiere the film Untouchable by movie makers Eric Toledano and Olivier Nakache, which is considered the most popular non-English- language film in history. The local public in Cienfuegos will enjoy 11 audiovisual works of high quality and well accepted by the specialized critic, said Dayana Hernandez, specialist in Communications at the Provincial Film Center. The public, said the specialist, will also exchange with national and foreign guests at the festival. Lisandra Bagattin, a usual visitor at this festival, said that the sample allows learning about the quality reached by the European film industry. The festival will bring works marked by the best values of the French cinema, experts agree.
Originally published by Info-Prod Strategic Business Information.
(c) 2013 Info-Prod Research (Middle East). Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic