Select members of the Chicago cast of "Book of Mormon" will perform in a one-night-only cabaret fundraiser, Monday, April 29, at 7:30 p.m., at The Laugh Factory, 3175 North Broadway.
According to a release, the event tops off the cast's 6 week- long fundraising campaign for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Last year, Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS awarded over 5 million dollars in support to HIV/AIDS and health care organizations around the globe, including local recipient, Chicago House.
Slated to appear are all three of the show's headliners, Ben Platt (Pitch Perfect), Nic Roleau (Book of Mormon Broadway) and "American Idol" finalist, Syesha Mercado. Alongside their "Mormon" cast-mates, Platt, Roleau and Mercado will perform an intimate cabaret performance, including jazz, musical theater, and contemporary selections.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel