Select members of the Chicago cast of "Book of Mormon" will perform in a one-night-only cabaret fundraiser, Monday, April 29, at 7:30 p.m., at The Laugh Factory, 3175 North Broadway.
According to a release, the event tops off the cast's 6 week- long fundraising campaign for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Last year, Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS awarded over 5 million dollars in support to HIV/AIDS and health care organizations around the globe, including local recipient, Chicago House.
Slated to appear are all three of the show's headliners, Ben Platt (Pitch Perfect), Nic Roleau (Book of Mormon Broadway) and "American Idol" finalist, Syesha Mercado. Alongside their "Mormon" cast-mates, Platt, Roleau and Mercado will perform an intimate cabaret performance, including jazz, musical theater, and contemporary selections.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida