INDIO - The Stagecoach country music festival will wrap-up today with superstars Zac Brown Band, Darius Rucker, Thompson Square and Lonestar.
Other acts include The Charlie Daniels Band, Charley Pride, children's band Riders in the Sky, actress Katey Sagal and the Forest Rangers and actor John Reilly and Friends.
The first act, Brown Bird, starts at 1 p.m. on the Mustang Stage. The festival ends before midnight. According to www.accuweather.com, the temperature is scheduled to hit 100 degrees.
For more information, head to www.stagecoachfestival.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer