OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/13 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will travel to Israel today to meet with senior Israeli government officials and executives from the renewable energy and oil and gas industries. The Minister will be accompanied by a Canadian business delegation.
While in Israel, the Minister will hold a call-back for media to highlight the outcome of his meetings and discussions. A media advisory with call-back details will be issued later in the week.
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits