OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/13 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will travel to Israel today to meet with senior Israeli government officials and executives from the renewable energy and oil and gas industries. The Minister will be accompanied by a Canadian business delegation.
While in Israel, the Minister will hold a call-back for media to highlight the outcome of his meetings and discussions. A media advisory with call-back details will be issued later in the week.
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns