OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/13 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will travel to Israel today to meet with senior Israeli government officials and executives from the renewable energy and oil and gas industries. The Minister will be accompanied by a Canadian business delegation.
While in Israel, the Minister will hold a call-back for media to highlight the outcome of his meetings and discussions. A media advisory with call-back details will be issued later in the week.
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia