OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/13 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will travel to Israel today to meet with senior Israeli government officials and executives from the renewable energy and oil and gas industries. The Minister will be accompanied by a Canadian business delegation.
While in Israel, the Minister will hold a call-back for media to highlight the outcome of his meetings and discussions. A media advisory with call-back details will be issued later in the week.
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs