OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/13 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will travel to Israel today to meet with senior Israeli government officials and executives from the renewable energy and oil and gas industries. The Minister will be accompanied by a Canadian business delegation.
While in Israel, the Minister will hold a call-back for media to highlight the outcome of his meetings and discussions. A media advisory with call-back details will be issued later in the week.
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings