SINGAPORE -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/13 -- City Index, a leading provider of CFD and forex trading has been awarded 'Best CFD Provider' by the Global Banking and Finance Review, a widely followed independent online information portal.
This prestigious award follows an extremely successful year for City Index, which launched several key products and campaigns over the last twelve months -- including its cutting edge CFD trading platform Advantage Trader.
Catered especially to seasoned traders, Advantage Trader offers an impressive range of customisation options, a plethora of built in trading strategies, a variety of powerful trading tools such as Deal Through Charts, and risk management tools. Clients can now trade CFDs and leveraged forex using some of the industry's slickest mobile trading applications on popular smartphones and tablet devices.
City Index is also leading the path for investor education. The firm offers unrivalled expert support, incisive market insights and technical analysis, as well as a recently launched whitepaper penned by some of the best analysts in the business.
If you're looking to start trading CFDs or leveraged forex, you should thoroughly research the market you wish to trade. Never invest more than you can afford to comfortably lose. With margin trading, losses may exceed your initial deposit.
CFD trading and FX are leveraged products & can result in losses exceeding your initial deposit
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects