Ashton Kutcher has signed up to a new series of Two And A Half Men but Angus T.
Jones could be gone for good.
Both Ashton and Jon Cryer will return for the new series but Angus, who plays Jake Harper, will not be a regular.
But it is possible he will make guest appearances.
Ashton and Jon were shocked last year when Angus launched an attack against the sitcom calling it "filth" in a video with his church pastor.
Jon previously said: "It is surreal to be part of several internet s*** storms.
"When the latest one happened, Ashton came up to me and he was like, 'Did you hear about Angus, and I was like, is he OK? "He said, 'Sort of,' and he showed me the video.
"I have become a veteran of the internet s*** storm, it's just been one after the other."
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid