Ashton Kutcher has signed up to a new series of Two And A Half Men but Angus T.
Jones could be gone for good.
Both Ashton and Jon Cryer will return for the new series but Angus, who plays Jake Harper, will not be a regular.
But it is possible he will make guest appearances.
Ashton and Jon were shocked last year when Angus launched an attack against the sitcom calling it "filth" in a video with his church pastor.
Jon previously said: "It is surreal to be part of several internet s*** storms.
"When the latest one happened, Ashton came up to me and he was like, 'Did you hear about Angus, and I was like, is he OK? "He said, 'Sort of,' and he showed me the video.
"I have become a veteran of the internet s*** storm, it's just been one after the other."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy