Ashton Kutcher has signed up to a new series of Two And A Half Men but Angus T.
Jones could be gone for good.
Both Ashton and Jon Cryer will return for the new series but Angus, who plays Jake Harper, will not be a regular.
But it is possible he will make guest appearances.
Ashton and Jon were shocked last year when Angus launched an attack against the sitcom calling it "filth" in a video with his church pastor.
Jon previously said: "It is surreal to be part of several internet s*** storms.
"When the latest one happened, Ashton came up to me and he was like, 'Did you hear about Angus, and I was like, is he OK? "He said, 'Sort of,' and he showed me the video.
"I have become a veteran of the internet s*** storm, it's just been one after the other."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia