Ashton Kutcher has signed up to a new series of Two And A Half Men but Angus T.
Jones could be gone for good.
Both Ashton and Jon Cryer will return for the new series but Angus, who plays Jake Harper, will not be a regular.
But it is possible he will make guest appearances.
Ashton and Jon were shocked last year when Angus launched an attack against the sitcom calling it "filth" in a video with his church pastor.
Jon previously said: "It is surreal to be part of several internet s*** storms.
"When the latest one happened, Ashton came up to me and he was like, 'Did you hear about Angus, and I was like, is he OK? "He said, 'Sort of,' and he showed me the video.
"I have become a veteran of the internet s*** storm, it's just been one after the other."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013