McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) announced its new Egg White Delight McMuffin.
In a release, the company noted that the Egg White Delight McMuffin is prepared with freshly grilled 100 percent egg whites, extra lean Canadian bacon and white cheddar served on a new muffin made with eight grams of whole grain.
McDonald's will be offering freshly grilled egg whites and white cheddar on any existing egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches and platters, providing customers a new way to enjoy their breakfast favorites.
At 250 calories, the Egg White Delight McMuffin is McDonald's newest wholesome breakfast choice under 300 calories.
"Since introducing the Egg McMuffin more than 40 years ago, we continue to strive to meet our customers' evolving needs and taste. With our new freshly grilled Egg White Delight McMuffin, we offer our customers just that a new breakfast choice that's sure to satisfy their appetite and taste buds," said Anthony Scari, president of the New York Tri-State Area Owners and Operators Association.
McDonald's breakfast sandwiches available with egg whites include Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, Sausage Biscuit with Egg, Bacon, Egg and Cheese McGriddles, Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddles and Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel. Freshly grilled egg whites are also available for substitution on McDonald's breakfast platters.
Most Popular Stories
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Jan Brewer Out on Term Limits