LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 04/26/13 -- WGI Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: WGIH) the board of directors of WGI Holdings have significantly reduced the issued and outstanding shares by getting the majority shareholder to donate back to treasury 20,000,000,000 shares of stock, reducing the outstanding share amount to 2,699,482,350, an over 88% reduction in the outstanding share amount.
The reduction will result in an increase in the value of the remaining shares held by our existing shareholders. On a per share basis the potential value is the three to five cent range in shareholder value, significantly undervaluing the Company's stock at today's prices.
Gregory Ellis, Uranium Hunter's President, said, "We are pleased to have negotiated the reduction in the issued and outstanding shares of the company, given much more value to all the existing shareholders."
About WGI Holdings
WGI Holdings's goal through its operating subsidiary MyBitCloud is to become a leading provider of Personal & Business Cloud services that enable users and organizations to access ALL of their data, anytime, anywhere, and from any supported device.
MyBitCloud will enable users and organizations to have unlimited storage capability while also providing backup, synchronization, access and sharing capability of any file instantly and securely. More information can be found on our website: www.mybitcloud.com
This summary contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements address future events and conditions concerning the Company's business plans. Such statements are based on management's current expectation and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, such as future economic conditions and changes in anticipated revenues and costs, which may cause actual results to differ materially. The Company expressively disclaims any future obligation or undertaking to update or revise any forward-looking statements contained herein. Investors and potential investors should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.
For more information contact us at:
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go