HOUSTON, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Due to the increasing demand for bilingual live answering services, Rite Response, a leading answering and call center services provider, decided to add several Spanish-speaking employees to their team of professional representatives and is planning to hire a few more.
With the expansion of the team, Rite Response is ready to serve existing and new customers that want to appeal to the growing Hispanic market, while continuing to offer their English answering services.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 51.9 million Hispanics lived in the United States in 2011, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or race minority.
Hispanics today make up to 17 percent of the U.S. population  and 19 percent of all Hispanics in the U.S., live in Texas,  where Rite Response conducts most of its business.
"Many of our customers rely on us to answer their calls, take messages and communicate with their Spanish-speaking clients," said Vonda Tackett, President and CEO of Rite Response. "Our commitment for offering personalized answering services is the foundation of our business model, and this initiative definitely supports it," added Tackett.
Most experts say the growth is steady, projecting that there will be 132.8 million Hispanics in the United States by 2050.  According to this projection, Hispanics will constitute 30 percent of the nation's population by that date.
Regarding language, Spanish is the primary language spoken at home by almost 37 million people aged five or older in the U.S.  There are 45 million Hispanophones who speak Spanish as a first or second language, and in Texas almost 13 percent of the population speaks Spanish only. 
This results in a remarkable growth rate in Latino purchasing power: they are increasingly important as employees, healthcare consumers, and purchasers. Nielsen reports that the Latino buying power in the U.S. will increase from approximately 1 trillion dollars in 2010 to 1.5 trillion by 2015.
About Rite Response Answering and Call Center Services
Founded in 1987, Rite Response provides a flexible, scalable alternative to in-house answering and call center services (including call screening, 24 hour live answering service, virtual receptionist, automated services, and disaster recovery solutions). With operations in Houston and Dallas, Texas and serving customers nationwide, Rite Response provides solutions to leading energy and Fortune 500 companies, as well as hospitals, clinics and many small to midsized businesses. To learn more, please visit http://www.riteresponse.com
1. a b Pew Research Hispanic Center. (2011). Statistical Portrait of Hispanics in the United States. Retrieved from http://www.pewhispanic.org/2013/02/15/statistical-portrait-of-hispanics-in-the-united-states-2011/
2. Pew Research Hispanic Center. (2008). U.S. Population Projections: 2005-2050. Retrieved from http://www.pewhispanic.org/2008/02/11/us-population-projections-2005-2050/
3. U.S. Census Bureau. (2011). American Community Survey.
4. Instituto Cervantes (Enciclopedia del espanol en Estados Unidos)
SOURCE Rite Response Answering & Call Center Services
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation