TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/26/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
We all know how busy moms are and how much they do for the whole family. Sunwing Vacations feels the best way to show our appreciation is to "Give Mom a Break" with a relaxing holiday and dream vacation.
To help moms get away for a well-deserved break, either with the whole family, with friends and other moms, or even solo, the operator is offering savings on thousands of affordable, quality vacations. An excellent selection of hand-picked "mom-friendly" resorts offer a variety of ways moms can relax, such as indulging in pampering treatments at the spa, shopping 'til they drop at fabulous duty-free shops, enjoying a glass of wine at a wine bar, or simply lounging by the pool to catch up on some reading. Several resorts also offer a Kids Club so kids can have the time of their lives while mom enjoys some quality time with dad, mingling with new friends, or a few moments of peaceful tranquillity.
This limited time offer is applicable on bookings made from April 27, 2013 on select vacation packages in Mexico and the Caribbean.
All Sunwing vacation packages include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, visit your travel agent.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130426-sunwing426-800.jpg.
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Sunwing Travel Group
Vice President of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up