Head of North Khorasan Province's cyber police, Colonel Yali, has
said that "Facebook is the most hateful espionage tool in the
world," Young Journalists Club (YJC) website reported on 25 April.
According to YJC, speaking at a cyber space crimes and punishment conference held at Payam-e Nur University in Bojnurd, Yali said that "Facebook is USA's most dangerous intelligence war weapon."
He said that general training, information dissemination and confronting cyber crimes is one of the priorities for North Khorasan Province's police.
The report added that Yali urged the organizations, institutes and various bodies to pay enough attention to the security of their networks and systems, and he also talked about the advantages and disadvantages of using blogs, Facebook and chat rooms.
Originally published by Iranian Young Journalists' Club website, Tehran, in Persian 25 Apr 13.
(c) 2013 BBC Monitoring Middle East. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July