Head of North Khorasan Province's cyber police, Colonel Yali, has
said that "Facebook is the most hateful espionage tool in the
world," Young Journalists Club (YJC) website reported on 25 April.
According to YJC, speaking at a cyber space crimes and punishment conference held at Payam-e Nur University in Bojnurd, Yali said that "Facebook is USA's most dangerous intelligence war weapon."
He said that general training, information dissemination and confronting cyber crimes is one of the priorities for North Khorasan Province's police.
The report added that Yali urged the organizations, institutes and various bodies to pay enough attention to the security of their networks and systems, and he also talked about the advantages and disadvantages of using blogs, Facebook and chat rooms.
Originally published by Iranian Young Journalists' Club website, Tehran, in Persian 25 Apr 13.
(c) 2013 BBC Monitoring Middle East. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor