Head of North Khorasan Province's cyber police, Colonel Yali, has
said that "Facebook is the most hateful espionage tool in the
world," Young Journalists Club (YJC) website reported on 25 April.
According to YJC, speaking at a cyber space crimes and punishment conference held at Payam-e Nur University in Bojnurd, Yali said that "Facebook is USA's most dangerous intelligence war weapon."
He said that general training, information dissemination and confronting cyber crimes is one of the priorities for North Khorasan Province's police.
The report added that Yali urged the organizations, institutes and various bodies to pay enough attention to the security of their networks and systems, and he also talked about the advantages and disadvantages of using blogs, Facebook and chat rooms.
Originally published by Iranian Young Journalists' Club website, Tehran, in Persian 25 Apr 13.
(c) 2013 BBC Monitoring Middle East. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt