How much is a cup of coffee with Apple chief
executive Tim Cook worth?
A day after a charity began an auction of an hour with the Apple boss at the company's Cupertino headquarters, bidding reached 190,000 dollars and there is still 19 days left to bid.
Charitybuzz.com, the site running the auction had estimated the value of coffee with Cook at just 50,000 dollars.
Proceeds from the auction will go to the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
It's unclear at this point what steps the auction site is taking to weed out bogus bids, but the auction rules did stipulate a number of other conditions, such as a ban on blogging and talking to the press about the meeting, and acting disrespectfully towards Cook, who agreed to donate his time.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed