TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/26/13 -- BIOSENTA INC. (CNSX: ZRO) (the "Company") announces that it has accepted the resignation of Mr. Allan Gibbins as a director of the Company effective April 26, 2013. Mr. Gibbins will not be standing for re-election as a director at the Company's upcoming annual meeting of shareholders to be held May 29, 2013. The Company wishes to extend its appreciation to Mr. Gibbins for his services.
About Biosenta Inc.
Biosenta Inc.'s line of retail anti-microbial products will effectively kill mould, bacteria and fungi on contact and prevent re-growth. These products address the demand created by the mounting health and environmental concerns. Mould can affect the immune system, nervous system, liver, kidneys, blood and cause brain damage.
Biosenta will also manufacture and distribute an anti-microbial filler. Calcium Carbonate is one of the most common fillers used industrially. It is susceptible like other fillers that hold moisture to attracting mould. Annual global revenue in the calcium carbonate filler industry approximates 140 billion dollars. Biosenta will produce anti-microbial filler that performs 'filling' and 'bulking' functions like calcium carbonate. Biosenta's filler product will not attract moisture and consequently mould infestation. Biosenta's filler with its anti-microbial high ph core in individual particles will enhance commercial product life and eradicate a broad spectrum of known bacteria, fungi, algae and other micro-organisms by suppression of their reproduction.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Biosenta Inc.
Bruce Lewis, Chairman
The CNSX has in no way passed upon the merits of the proposed transaction and has neither approved nor disapproved of the contents of this press release. Neither the CNSX nor its Regulation Services Provider (as such term is defined in the policies of the CNSX) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & Chief Executive Officer
(416) 410 2019
1120 Finch Avenue West, Suite 503
Toronto, Ontario M3J 3H7
Investor Relations contact:
Investor Cubed Inc.
647-258-3311 or 888-258-3323
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise