Justin Bieber has been showing off new tattoos of a tiger and an angel as he
performed in Stockholm.
Justin Bieber The 19-year-old singer - who earlier this week was revealed to have had a fish tattooed under the owl on his left arm - was snapped outside his hotel in Sweden with the new designs added to the same arm.
Bieber's arm was still red around the fresh etchings of the tiger and the angel.
It was previously revealed that the teenage heart-throb had a tattoo artist come to his hotel room in London at 6am while he was on the UK leg of his Believe tour to add to his ever-growing body art collection.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan