Justin Bieber has been showing off new tattoos of a tiger and an angel as he
performed in Stockholm.
Justin Bieber The 19-year-old singer - who earlier this week was revealed to have had a fish tattooed under the owl on his left arm - was snapped outside his hotel in Sweden with the new designs added to the same arm.
Bieber's arm was still red around the fresh etchings of the tiger and the angel.
It was previously revealed that the teenage heart-throb had a tattoo artist come to his hotel room in London at 6am while he was on the UK leg of his Believe tour to add to his ever-growing body art collection.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July