CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/26/13 -- Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: NFK) is pleased to announce that it has continued from the Province of British Columbia to the Province of Alberta (the "Continuance") pursuant to a resolution passed by shareholders of the Company at the annual and special meeting held March 19, 2013. The Continuance was effective April 25, 2013. Copies of the Articles of Continuance are available on the Corporation's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
About the Company
Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. is a Canadian based international oil and natural gas company involved in the acquisition, exploration and development of energy assets, with an emphasis on Africa. The key asset of the Company is its 47.5% owned Bouhajla Block, located onshore in Tunisia within the productive Pelagian Basin.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF
AFRICA HYDROCARBONS INC.
John Nelson, CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Africa Hydrocarbons Inc.
200, 521-3rd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3T3
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter