CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/26/13 -- Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: NFK) is pleased to announce that it has continued from the Province of British Columbia to the Province of Alberta (the "Continuance") pursuant to a resolution passed by shareholders of the Company at the annual and special meeting held March 19, 2013. The Continuance was effective April 25, 2013. Copies of the Articles of Continuance are available on the Corporation's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
About the Company
Africa Hydrocarbons Inc. is a Canadian based international oil and natural gas company involved in the acquisition, exploration and development of energy assets, with an emphasis on Africa. The key asset of the Company is its 47.5% owned Bouhajla Block, located onshore in Tunisia within the productive Pelagian Basin.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF
AFRICA HYDROCARBONS INC.
John Nelson, CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
Africa Hydrocarbons Inc.
200, 521-3rd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3T3
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'