BANFF, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- Ski Banff Lake Louise Sunshine and Sunshine Village Ski and Snowboard Resort would like to invite you to meet with the ladies of Canada's Big 3 Ski Resorts, Alison Jones and Tanya Otis, at Canada Media Marketplace in the Waldorf Astoria, NYC, April 15-17.
Representing Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Area and Sunshine Village, we want to entice you to ski and stay in Banff - Lake Louise, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. With almost 8,000 acres of terrain set in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, luxury and back country accommodation, untouched beauty and the lightest and driest powder in North America, we've got a few things you might be interested in exploring.
Please contact Alison Jones or Tanya Otis to schedule a one-on-one appointment time or drop in to see us at booth 29B during the conference.
We look forward to meeting, greeting and talking snow with you!
Ski Banff-Lake Louise-Sunshine is Canada's largest ski destination, a joint venture of three of the world's finest ski resorts; Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Area and Sunshine Village. Available on one tri-area lift ticket, our three resorts offer almost 8,000 acres of skiable terrain and one of the longest ski seasons in North America, from mid November to late May, all in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage Site - Canada's Protected Playground, Banff National Park.
For more information, visit www.skibig3.com.
Ski Banff Lake Louise Sunshine
Media & PR
1 403 760 7746
Sunshine Village Ski and Snowboard Resort
Manager Communications, Media & Advertising
1 403 671 1000
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet