AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- Mitratech, the leader in enterprise legal management solutions including matter management, e-billing and GRC management automation, today released its latest research published in the white paper, "Moving Matters In-House: How Technology Enables Legal In-Sourcing." Findings will be further shared and discussed within the legal community at upcoming industry events.
Today, more than ever, corporate legal departments are bringing a greater volume of legal work back to their in-house counsel. Through significant primary and secondary research, Mitratech's findings shed light on the current shift toward more in-house work and offer best practices founded on the success of industry leaders leveraging technology.
"Mitratech is an established market leader in the enterprise legal management industry," said Jason Parkman, Mitratech CEO. "We strive to further our contribution through meaningful research that is pertinent to our clients and industry at large. Beyond simply publishing a document, we understand the importance of getting out there and engaging with our audience through meaningful conversation and feedback."
Mitratech CEO Jason Parkman will be presenting a session titled "Moving Matters In-House: How Technology Enables Legal In-Sourcing" at ALM Texas Lawyer In-House Counsel Summit today in Austin, Texas.
Following the summit in Austin, Mitratech will be sponsoring the Inside Counsel SuperConference on May 6-8 in Chicago. During this event, Mitratech will host a roundtable discussion for all parties interested in discussing the movement of legal work in-house.
Finally, on June 13 in New York City, Mitratech will be sponsoring Thomson Reuters' West LegalEdcenter's Managing Litigation conference and presenting the research findings to attendees.
The white paper can be downloaded from the Mitratech website starting today.
Mitratech is the leading provider of enterprise legal management solutions. Law departments from Fortune 500 companies and large enterprise organizations around the world rely on Mitratech to help them manage their core legal processes, as well as governance risk and compliance. Using Mitratech's TeamConnect platform, legal departments can automate and streamline their matter management, e-billing, legal hold, e-discovery and compliance activities, resulting in reduced costs, improved performance and increased client satisfaction. Available as an on premise, hosted or SaaS-based solution, TeamConnect can adapt to any organization's business and IT infrastructure requirements. To learn more, visit http://www.mitratech.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Joaquin Phoenix Reboots in 'Her'
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President