PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) will hold a conference call on April 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM Pacific Time (1:30 PM Eastern Time) for members of the media, to make an announcement about Tesla Service. Following remarks from Elon Musk, Tesla Motors co-founder and CEO, media is invited to participate in a question and answer session.
What: Tesla Motors, Inc. Announcement
When: Friday, April 26, 2013
Time: 10:30 AM Pacific Time / 1:30 PM Eastern Time
Press Release will be available at: www.teslamotors.com/press
Webcast: ir.teslamotors.com (live and replay)
Live Call: (877) 312-5519 / (760) 666-3771 (International)
Approximately two hours after the call, a digital recording of the Q&A session will be available for a period of two weeks following the date of the call. To access the recording, please dial in to one of the following numbers using the conference ID shown.
Replay Dial-In #: (855) 859-2056 Conference ID: 58875812
International Replay Dial-In #: (404) 537-3406 Conference ID: 58875812
The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website for a period of one year following the date of the call.
Tesla Motors' (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered almost 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Media Relations Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu