The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil
Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 63 cents per share on
the Common Stock, payable on June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record of Common
Stock at the close of business on May 13, 2013.
This second quarter dividend compares with 57 cents per share paid in the first quarter of 2013.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 31 consecutive years.
Source: Exxon Mobil Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence