The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil
Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 63 cents per share on
the Common Stock, payable on June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record of Common
Stock at the close of business on May 13, 2013.
This second quarter dividend compares with 57 cents per share paid in the first quarter of 2013.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 31 consecutive years.
Source: Exxon Mobil Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv