The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil
Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 63 cents per share on
the Common Stock, payable on June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record of Common
Stock at the close of business on May 13, 2013.
This second quarter dividend compares with 57 cents per share paid in the first quarter of 2013.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 31 consecutive years.
Source: Exxon Mobil Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders