The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil
Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of 63 cents per share on
the Common Stock, payable on June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record of Common
Stock at the close of business on May 13, 2013.
This second quarter dividend compares with 57 cents per share paid in the first quarter of 2013.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 31 consecutive years.
Source: Exxon Mobil Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low